Friday, March 30, 2012

diablo 3 gold just likeKing has his own vision and goals - CHZ

129773438706093750_410Following into Kanto under, and go West exit under zhihou and one reflect real history event of large epic TV I called King land under will Yu tonight landing Tianjin TV evening gold document, recently Director Zhang duo Fu carrying starring Yongjian Lin, people attended has premiered Conference, for and Gong Dou play Zhen 嬛 pass under earlier broadcast, Yongjian Lin said diablo 3 gold, "Palace bucket play then fire on I also no effect."" King land "as the one the main melody of the Kanto found its way historical drama of the my name is Kings land formerly known as the great river, that are the most influential in modern times, beyond the River loop area of floor and water conservancy expert Wang land astounding life story, the profile of two generations of love and the fight against Japan aggression and other stories. Hero King (Yongjian Lin decoration) relies on the construction of the Canal's keen insightsThrough the Open drains, from simple farmers struggle gradually developed into the loop area is the largest, after successful and do not forget also to relieve the world, at the same time, rebuffed Japan invaders win over temptation. Also following the Kanto, and found its way to the West exit, then walk one reflecting the historical changes of the age theatre. For new works, Yongjian Lin showing special favors: "I was previously descriptionWrite a character in the life of a fragment, and I called the King of the land is based on the true history of adaptation, my interpretation is from beginning to end a person's life, the weight is heavy in my heart, beyond the works of the past! "Yongjian Lin hot looking forward" robes "and play became popular on screen in the near future, and I called the Zhen 嬛 and the King of the land as well as broadcast, Yongjian Lin expressed hisConfidence, "Palace Theatre fire has no effect on me, he broadcast his, I play me, I called the King of the land is rich in content and profound connotations diablo 3 power leveling, on the play, I was full of confidence! "Yongjian Lin spade," in fact, I have always wanted to play the Emperor, most recently the Palace Theatre fire, beside the Emperor beauty such as clouds, but no one asked me, may beI did not look like the Emperor, if there is a chance I have to take the Emperor addiction. "Yongjian Lin in real life and play in the" land King "has a similar experience, is" float ", is a" Northern drift ", is a" floating the river "hard it goes without saying that for now, someone remarks that Yongjian Lin Poser, Yongjian Lin says," I am the actor is a man of the masses swtor credits, just likeKing has his own vision and goals, step by step, now working as a starring position. So I never feel like I have known many great. "Chief Wang Linna (Editor: Liu Hongrui) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment